Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 4: Deliverable


The above maps compare three different projection styles using four counties located in Florida. These maps were created following instructions for the week four lab exercise. I decided to put my legend skills to the test in order to display the area of each of the four counties. I thought using a legend would be easier for the user to compare the area sizes and easily locate the counties used, rather than a table below. This lab exercise was slow going the whole way through. There was no one particular step that bogged me down, but I kept having to read the exercise guide several times to understand why I was doing what I was doing. If I had to pick the hardest part for me it would be the legend. I had to reference past exercises and feel my way through.

1 comment: